Why book your event in the Rustic Roots Rally Room?
Thank you for considering Rustic Roots Rally Room for your celebration place. This building holds great memories for the owner and staff here at Rustic Roots. We hope you will create your own and cherish them as we do ours.
The building has been around since the early 1900’s and has been a number of businesses from a car dealership/garage to the home of a well-established construction company, which the current owner has family ties to. Now it’s home to Rustic Roots, a unique shop that has much to offer.
The building has the rustic feel with the exposed brick walls, rustic metal and pallet walls, the industrial warehouse high ceilings with a concrete floor. We also showcase a 1919 Model T Truck that is a unique part of the décor. We have custom made wood and metal tables, from two local artists, that are absolutely beautiful which pairs nice with our black metal farmhouse chairs. The bistro lighting strung across the space sets a warm ambience for any event.
We have created a space that doesn’t need much more than your personal touches. The design of this space was made to be enjoyed, where memories are made and forever remembered.
What is included in our event space and a list or our amenities:
- Rustic/Industrial space to entertain all of your guests, up to 100
- Locally custom built farmhouse tables, paired with black metal bistro chairs
- Locally custom built tables for food, displays, gifts, etc
- Beautiful bistro lighting
- Vintage bar area with beer/wine service availability
- In house system with wi-fi & in house DJ availability, outside entertainment must be approved
- Access to all of our décor inventory (additional charges may apply)
- Freedom to bring in outside food or choose your own caterer (recommendations available)
- Decorating-NO glitter, NO confetti, NO feathers, NO tape on walls, NO open flame allowed-Unless approved by management
- NO playing/getting in or on Model T Truck, you may use it for a background for your pictures, unless you make other arrangements with management.